Topics

Vc parts project car for sale in Florida

James Dlapa

Thought I would pass this along. Vc for sale in Florida on Craigslist. It’s a bit of a project. I contacted the seller a couple weeks ago he does have the windshield frame. Was previously listed for $900.
Looks like was dropped to $600. It’s not for the faint of heart but I think would be worth saving.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/pinellas-park-crosley-super-sport/6800392005.html

Spock Arnold

James if you would contact me by PM.  I want the car, I'm in Florida and I am under some time restrictions.   Want to get it wrapped up immediately.

On Feb 2, 2019 11:31 AM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Thought I would pass this along. Vc for sale in Florida on Craigslist. It’s a bit of a project. I contacted the seller a couple weeks ago he does have the windshield frame. Was previously listed for $900.
Looks like was dropped to $600. It’s not for the faint of heart but I think would be worth saving.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/pinellas-park-crosley-super-sport/6800392005.html

James Dlapa

I am not selling it, just passing it along

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 11:07 AM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
James if you would contact me by PM.  I want the car, I'm in Florida and I am under some time restrictions.   Want to get it wrapped up immediately.

On Feb 2, 2019 11:31 AM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Thought I would pass this along. Vc for sale in Florida on Craigslist. It’s a bit of a project. I contacted the seller a couple weeks ago he does have the windshield frame. Was previously listed for $900.
Looks like was dropped to $600. It’s not for the faint of heart but I think would be worth saving.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/pinellas-park-crosley-super-sport/6800392005.html

Spock Arnold

I understand that, however you contacted him previously.   I was hoping to get that contact from you.

On Feb 2, 2019 2:31 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
I am not selling it, just passing it along

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 11:07 AM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
James if you would contact me by PM.  I want the car, I'm in Florida and I am under some time restrictions.   Want to get it wrapped up immediately.

On Feb 2, 2019 11:31 AM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Thought I would pass this along. Vc for sale in Florida on Craigslist. It’s a bit of a project. I contacted the seller a couple weeks ago he does have the windshield frame. Was previously listed for $900.
Looks like was dropped to $600. It’s not for the faint of heart but I think would be worth saving.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/pinellas-park-crosley-super-sport/6800392005.html

James Dlapa

Unfortunately I only have the response which was all sent through craigslist. So I don’t have his direct information.

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 11:39 AM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Just to let everyone know, I am  pursuing the VC on Tampa Craigslist.

On Feb 2, 2019 2:42 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
[...]

Congratulations!!

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 1:55 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Jeremy Rutherford

Looks to be a great deal if all those parts come with, I’d be after it too if it was near by

On Feb 2, 2019, at 6:54 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

[...]

Dave Shipman

hey Spock, click on the link that was originally posted from craigslist out of florida. Once it opens up, click on the “Reply” link provided on the upper left of the screen and it will give you choices on directly contacting the person who is posting that post.

Spock, hopefully you got this. I'min Atlanta and have to admit that I got twitchy when I first saw the post a couple of days before it got posted here. But I only need some parts and jut couldn't convince myself that I could actually sell off the balance. If you want to make parts available, text me at 770-668-6093.

Spock Arnold

Just to let every one know, I did make a deal on the car.  I am told there are extra parts .  I plan on a restoration of I can figure a way to get a title.  I will have more to say next week after I pick it up.

On Feb 3, 2019 5:28 PM, Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:
Spock, hopefully you got this. I'min Atlanta and have to admit that I got twitchy when I first saw the post a couple of days before it got posted here. But I only need some parts and jut couldn't convince myself that I could actually sell off the balance. If you want to make parts available, text me at 770-668-6093.

Brian Dlapa

if your parting it out im looking for a hood

On ‎Sunday‎, ‎February‎ ‎3‎, ‎2019‎ ‎04‎:‎45‎:‎10‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CST, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

Just to let every one know, I did make a deal on the car.  I am told there are extra parts .  I plan on a restoration of I can figure a way to get a title.  I will have more to say next week after I pick it up.

On Feb 3, 2019 5:28 PM, Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:
Spock, hopefully you got this. I'min Atlanta and have to admit that I got twitchy when I first saw the post a couple of days before it got posted here. But I only need some parts and jut couldn't convince myself that I could actually sell off the balance. If you want to make parts available, text me at 770-668-6093.

Spock Arnold

I'm not going to part it out, however I am told by the present owner that there are a lot of spare parts.   Btw there were at least 2 hoods at Wauseon last year.

On Feb 5, 2019 8:28 AM, "Brian Dlapa via Groups.Io" <treestumpbvd@...> wrote:
if your parting it out im looking for a hood

On ‎Sunday‎, ‎February‎ ‎3‎, ‎2019‎ ‎04‎:‎45‎:‎10‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CST, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

Just to let every one know, I did make a deal on the car.  I am told there are extra parts .  I plan on a restoration of I can figure a way to get a title.  I will have more to say next week after I pick it up.

On Feb 3, 2019 5:28 PM, Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:
Spock, hopefully you got this. I'min Atlanta and have to admit that I got twitchy when I first saw the post a couple of days before it got posted here. But I only need some parts and jut couldn't convince myself that I could actually sell off the balance. If you want to make parts available, text me at 770-668-6093.

Brian Dlapa

they were for a super sport I saw them