Topics

VC instrument trim rings

Robert Kirk

Does anyone have a pair of these chrome trim rings around the twin gauges to sell?  Kindly respond to sender if so with the cost please.

Spock Arnold

Finding rings with decent chrome is the problem Robert.  I have a few sets out being polished right now.  I'm going to see what kind of finish I can get out if the metal alone and clear coat.  I had a few chromed last year and the chrome was so hard I couldn't satisfactorally Crimp them back on without cracking the Chrome.