Topics

Updated The Crosley Vendor Page

Jim Bollman

I updated the vendor page to add a couple of new vendors, update a few, remove some that went away and to make it more smartphone and tablet friendly for people viewing it on mobile devices. If you see any errors or know of other vendors that should be listed let me know.
http://crosleyautoclub.com/PartsSuppliers.html

Jim...

Kenn Cahill

For Dave Anspach, CONCOURS level

On Oct 4, 2020, at 3:15 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

I updated the vendor page to add a couple of new vendors, update a few, remove some that went away and to make it more smartphone and tablet friendly for people viewing it on mobile devices. If you see any errors or know of other vendors that should be listed let me know.
http://crosleyautoclub.com/PartsSuppliers.html

Thanks Kenn, my dictionary agrees with you but my spellchecker didn’t :-)

Jim...