Topics

Tyrone Mount's Wife Jill Passed Away

Jim Bollman

Sad news Tyrone Mount’s Wife (Jill) who has come to Wauseon and the Keystone Meets many times passed away this morning. She was in the hospital with Covid while Tyrone is at home with the virus.

Please keep Tyrone and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Jim Liberty

I will keep both in my prayers. I am a true believer in that.    .....Jim.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 11:19 AM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Sad news Tyrone Mount’s Wife (Jill) who has come to Wauseon and the Keystone Meets many times passed away this morning. She was in the hospital with Covid while Tyrone is at home with the virus.

Please keep Tyrone and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Although I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting Tyrone or his wife, we will certainly keep their family in our prayers during this time.

On Jan 24, 2021, at 2:19 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Sad news Tyrone Mount’s Wife (Jill) who has come to Wauseon and the Keystone Meets many times passed away this morning. She was in the hospital with Covid while Tyrone is at home with the virus.

Please keep Tyrone and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

ray tooley

Praying for  him and his family