Topics

Turn signal switch and flashers for 1947 Crosley CC sedan

John Schneiderman <john-schneiderman@...>

Wanted: 6 volt, 3-wire, turn signal switch and flasher unit.  Crosley parts list:  209355. To be installed on the steering wheel column of a 1947 Crosley Sedan.
Suggested United Pacific Turn Signal Switch UPD-A5007 and flasher unit UPD-110252, but I would like something more period (1940's-1950's).

Please reply if anyone has one to sell. Provide a picture of the unit if possible.

Thank you
john-schneiderman@...

Richard Helm

John – I have a strap on type period turn signal switch from the 1950’s era that I would sell you for a reasonable price if that’s what you’re looking for. If you have any interest in it I’ll dig it out and send you a couple pictures.

Rich Helm

IL CAC member