Truck For Sale

charris990@...

briandavonne@... writes:

Anyone interested?

Brian

certainly.
Chuck Harris

"nerner333" <briandavonne@...>

I have had my '48 pick-up on the road for about one year. I posted
photos. (I think I got them posted right.) The photos were taken last
year when I was getting it put back together. Runs great! I have been
driving it ever since. I have about 1,500 mile on the rebuilt engine
(by Ed Lemke).
Anyone interested?

Brian

"nerner333" <briandavonne@...>

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "nerner333" <briandavonne@h...> wrote:
I have had my '48 pick-up on the road for about one year. I posted
photos. (I think I got them posted right.) The photos were taken
last
year when I was getting it put back together. Runs great! I have
been
driving it ever since. I have about 1,500 mile on the rebuilt
engine
(by Ed Lemke).
Anyone interested?

Brian
Photos are posted under "restoration Help".

"Jim Tracht" <jwt@...>

Hi

Just received your e-mail. Your pictures did not come thru. Did you attach them to your

e-mail?

I was looking for a station wagon to use at my wife's print shop for delivery. She might

consider a pick-up.

Where are you located & what are you asking for your truck?

We are in Norwalk, OH. About 1/2 way between Cleveland & Toledo on Lake Erie.

Thanks

JIM

> I have had my '48 pick-up on the road for about one year. I posted
> photos. (I think I got them posted right.) The photos were taken
last
> year when I was getting it put back together. Runs great! I have
been
> driving it ever since. I have about 1,500 mile on the rebuilt
engine
> (by Ed Lemke).
> Anyone interested?
>
> Brian

Photos are posted under "restoration Help".

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

I have added a For Sale folder to in the Photo gallery. I have attachment capability turned off on Gang mail so people with dialup lines will not get unwanted downloads.

Jim...