Topics

Transmission conversions

Pat Curran

I recently purchased a lot of Crosley parts from an old H-mod racer, and included were two transmissions that were converted to use with a Crosley.  Any help on identifying them would be appreciated, thanks Pat

Robert Kirk

Looks like a later ribbed case from a Sprite/Midget to me.

Mike Gardner

Not a sprite. Bell housing and case one piece on those

On Sat, May 4, 2019, 12:05 PM Robert Kirk via Groups.Io <kirkbrit=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looks like a later ribbed case from a Sprite/Midget to me.

Mike Gardner

Possibly a 1970 up midget/spitfire 1500 trans ....

On Sun, May 5, 2019, 8:24 AM Mike Gardner via Groups.Io <healeyracer59=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Not a sprite. Bell housing and case one piece on those

On Sat, May 4, 2019, 12:05 PM Robert Kirk via Groups.Io <kirkbrit=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looks like a later ribbed case from a Sprite/Midget to me.

Any interest in selling?