Topolino transmission and adapter

David R. Lambert

I have a Fiat Topolino transmission and a Crosley adapter for it.  It is not good for a racer, but should be fine for a the Crosley driver who wants a 4-speed.  Free to a good home, but you have to pick it up.  It's located in Escondido, CA.  David Lambert

James Dlapa

Hi David, I would be interested. I am located in Vista.

I picked up that Jabro body from you a couple years ago.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 4:24 PM David R. Lambert <mljdrl@...> wrote:
I have a Fiat Topolino transmission and a Crosley adapter for it.  It is not good for a racer, but should be fine for a the Crosley driver who wants a 4-speed.  Free to a good home, but you have to pick it up.  It's located in Escondido, CA.  David Lambert

Attachments:

Mike Mayberry

I would also be interested! Mike mayberry 951-852-5536 i am available tomorrow .

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 4:26 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Hi David, I would be interested. I am located in Vista.

I picked up that Jabro body from you a couple years ago.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 4:24 PM David R. Lambert <mljdrl@...> wrote:
I have a Fiat Topolino transmission and a Crosley adapter for it.  It is not good for a racer, but should be fine for a the Crosley driver who wants a 4-speed.  Free to a good home, but you have to pick it up.  It's located in Escondido, CA.  David Lambert

Attachments:

David

Hi Mike,

Sorry, James is getting it.  I have some other stuff that may interest you.  Give me a call: 7607557233.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I would also be interested! Mike mayberry 951-852-5536 i am available tomorrow .

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 4:26 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hi David, I would be interested. I am located in Vista.

I picked up that Jabro body from you a couple years ago.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 4:24 PM David R. Lambert <mljdrl@...> wrote:

I have a Fiat Topolino transmission and a Crosley adapter for it.  It is not good for a racer, but should be fine for a the Crosley driver who wants a 4-speed.  Free to a good home, but you have to pick it up.  It's located in Escondido, CA.  David Lambert

Attachments:

Mike Mayberry

Lol! James always beats me!!!  At least it going to a good home!

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 5:57 PM David via groups.io <drlamber=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Sorry, James is getting it.  I have some other stuff that may interest you.  Give me a call: 7607557233.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I would also be interested! Mike mayberry 951-852-5536 i am available tomorrow .

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 4:26 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hi David, I would be interested. I am located in Vista.

I picked up that Jabro body from you a couple years ago.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 4:24 PM David R. Lambert <mljdrl@...> wrote:

I have a Fiat Topolino transmission and a Crosley adapter for it.  It is not good for a racer, but should be fine for a the Crosley driver who wants a 4-speed.  Free to a good home, but you have to pick it up.  It's located in Escondido, CA.  David Lambert

Attachments:

Jon Ciauri

David. Do you still have the trans? I live in Utah but 1 of my best friends Lives in Escondido. Call me I am sure he will come by and pick it up. I just bought a 1951 super sport  totally disasembled but all there and very nice.
Jon Ciauri 909 455 6830. Day light hours only. Pls.

On Mar 31, 2021, at 5:24 PM, David R. Lambert <mljdrl@...> wrote:

I have a Fiat Topolino transmission and a Crosley adapter for it.  It is not good for a racer, but should be fine for a the Crosley driver who wants a 4-speed.  Free to a good home, but you have to pick it up.  It's located in Escondido, CA.  David Lambert

Attachments:

David

Sorry, it’s spoken for.  It went quickly.