From: crosleyshortsport
Date: Thu, May 31, 2018 12:43 PM
Subject:[Crosley-Gang] Tillotson carbs

Anyone with a tillotson carb may want these instructions.

Terrance Robinson

Thankyou!  Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

Steve Perry

Me too...

On May 31, 2018, at 3:35 PM, Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44@...> wrote:

Thankyou!  Terry

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:43 AM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Anyone with a tillotson carb may want these instructions.

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Gabriel Haddad

Hello all, Jeff and I were discussing Tilly carb adjustments yesterday and trying to figure out how to preset the throttle adjustment screw. Is there a recommended amount turns in or out that screw should be for base tuning setup? The service manual only describes fine tune adjustment.
Thanks, Gabe.

On Thu, May 31, 2018, 12:43 PM crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Anyone with a tillotson carb may want these instructions.

Attachments: