Topics

The Youth Project is coming....................

Tim Hamblen

to the Nats at Wauseon. I know Facebook followers and some of the Gang here have seen it but it will be on display for those who have not. The Boy is quite proud and so is Grandpa.Does anyone know if Lizzie and her car are coming ? I'd sure like to get a picture of the kids and their cars side by side.

Janyne Smith

Ron Sypes has not yet registered for Nationals.

Janyne

On Jul 1, 2018, at 2:09 PM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:

to the Nats at Wauseon. I know Facebook followers and some of the Gang here have seen it but it will be on display for those who have not. The Boy is quite proud and so is Grandpa.Does anyone know if Lizzie and her car are coming ? I'd sure like to get a picture of the kids and their cars side by side.

crosleyshortsport

I think Ron usually just shows up and registeres. I have not seen Lizzy in a couple years.

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018, 2:13 PM Janyne Smith via Groups.Io <Janyne11=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ron Sypes has not yet registered for Nationals.

Janyne

On Jul 1, 2018, at 2:09 PM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:

to the Nats at Wauseon. I know Facebook followers and some of the Gang here have seen it but it will be on display for those who have not. The Boy is quite proud and so is Grandpa.Does anyone know if Lizzie and her car are coming ? I'd sure like to get a picture of the kids and their cars side by side.

crosleyshortsport

I agree,  Ir would be nice to have a photo of both previous youth projects, along with the new youth project that will be presented at the meet !