Thank you to Crosley Nation

jeff <jeffalyon@...>

I am retiring from the Crosley world after three decades of Crosley mania.  Restored two Hotshots, one FOR, and one Gasporter.  My yellow Hotshot was COTM in October,  2005, and is now owned by Mr. Liberty,  who will undoubtedly enjoy racing around Ventura County in that car with it's Bearcat engine by Barry Seel.  I got to install a PEPCO supercharger on my second Hotshot that was fun as well.  And I saved the Big Bear Lake airport Gasporter from extinction and modify it for parades now in Pennsylvania.
Many thanks to Dave Edwards, Butch Williams,  and Jim Bollman for their help and knowledge.   My last Crosley items are now on Ebay,  and I am moving soon to the Lone Star State.
Sincerely,
Jeff Lyon

Mike Mayberry

I wish you well in the lone star state!!! What remaining items should we look for on ebay?

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021, 8:42 AM jeff <jeffalyon@...> wrote:
I am retiring from the Crosley world after three decades of Crosley mania.  Restored two Hotshots, one FOR, and one Gasporter.  My yellow Hotshot was COTM in October,  2005, and is now owned by Mr. Liberty,  who will undoubtedly enjoy racing around Ventura County in that car with it's Bearcat engine by Barry Seel.  I got to install a PEPCO supercharger on my second Hotshot that was fun as well.  And I saved the Big Bear Lake airport Gasporter from extinction and modify it for parades now in Pennsylvania.
Many thanks to Dave Edwards, Butch Williams,  and Jim Bollman for their help and knowledge.   My last Crosley items are now on Ebay,  and I am moving soon to the Lone Star State.
Sincerely,
Jeff Lyon

jeff <jeffalyon@...>

Thanks, some miscellanous leftover VC and FOR parts.  A nice goodie package of original Crosley nuts and bolts and stuff, all cleaned and ready to go.

Jeff

Sent from my jphone.

[...]

Jim Liberty

Jeff, I'm located in Newport/Costa Mesa. Shop in the latter. Wonderful restoration, wonderful car, my summer commuter. Get more thumbs up than a new Ferrari. I added Braje dual carb manifold and dual exhaust. OH !!! to have a 4th. gear. My '47 PU will be on the road this summer. Stock motor is set up the same way.  All, visit my shop anytime.  libertymotorsports356.net             ........................Jim.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 8:42 AM jeff <jeffalyon@...> wrote:
I am retiring from the Crosley world after three decades of Crosley mania.  Restored two Hotshots, one FOR, and one Gasporter.  My yellow Hotshot was COTM in October,  2005, and is now owned by Mr. Liberty,  who will undoubtedly enjoy racing around Ventura County in that car with it's Bearcat engine by Barry Seel.  I got to install a PEPCO supercharger on my second Hotshot that was fun as well.  And I saved the Big Bear Lake airport Gasporter from extinction and modify it for parades now in Pennsylvania.
Many thanks to Dave Edwards, Butch Williams,  and Jim Bollman for their help and knowledge.   My last Crosley items are now on Ebay,  and I am moving soon to the Lone Star State.
Sincerely,
Jeff Lyon

Jim Liberty

Jeff Lyon, what is COTM on the yellow Hotshot.     ......Jim.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 9:30 AM jeff <jeffalyon@...> wrote:
[...]

Crosley of the Month, as published each month by Jim Bollman.

Your Crosley Hotshot was featured as the COTM with a photo of my wife driving it, as I gave it to her for her birthday.

Sent from my jphone.

[...]

Steve

COTM – Crosley of the month – Crosley Automobile Club website.

[...]

Gabriel Haddad

Thank you Jeff,
Best wishes for your new life in TX.
👍