Topics

Super Sports doors for sale

dalef62

I have a set of Super Sports doors for sale that I could bring to Wauseon if anyone is interested.  Also I think I have rear doors for a wagon.  Might have other things too...  Let me know if you need anything.

crosleyshortsport

Anything Crosley you want to sell, You should absolutely bring to Wauseon. If you only have a few parts, use the parts post to sell them. There is going to be more people at this meet than we have ever seen.

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 7:37 PM dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:
I have a set of Super Sports doors for sale that I could bring to Wauseon if anyone is interested.  Also I think I have rear doors for a wagon.  Might have other things too...  Let me know if you need anything.

Rapkathy@...

I would be interested in a FOR PTO shift lever.
Denny.  Aka FR120

Rapkathy@...

I am looking for a FOR PTO shift lever
Denny aka FR 120

dalef62

Edited

Which shift lever do you need?  I have made both the PTO in/out lever and the hi/lo shifter lever.  I will be bringing a set for President Dave that I made, maybe you can trace the one you need and have it made?  Not real hard.

Butch

Dale,

Please make tracings of both of them for me.

Thanks,

Butch

On 6/30/2019 4:31 PM, dalef62 wrote:
Which shift lever do you need??? I have made both the PTO in/out lever and the hi/lol shifter lever.?? I will be bringing a set for President Dave that I made, maybe you can trace the one you need and have it made??? Not real hard.????
_._,_._,_

Rapkathy@...

I need the PTO in/out lever. If you make tracings, I would appreciate a copy, that would do the job for me.