Topics

Square-back prewar doors or window frames

James Dlapa

Hello all, I posted a while ago, but thought I would give this another go. I am looking for a set of either square back prewar doors or window frames. Mine were cut off at some point, and would like to restore the car back with window frames. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. I have  given much thought o making them, but thought maybe I could get lucky.
Thanks again.
-James
crosley1980@...

Bob H.

Any chance you were at the national meet and had your eye on window frames there? I saw this post on a Crosley Facebook group earlier today, figured I'd share here in case it's you he's talking about.

-Bob

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019, 6:33 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Hello all, I posted a while ago, but thought I would give this another go. I am looking for a set of either square back prewar doors or window frames. Mine were cut off at some point, and would like to restore the car back with window frames. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. I have  given much thought o making them, but thought maybe I could get lucky.
Thanks again.
-James
crosley1980@...

James Dlapa

Hi Bob, thank you for the information. Unfortunately I was not able to make it to Waseon this year, and am not on Facebook. I will see if I can reach out to him either way In case it does not work out with the other individual.
Thank k you again!! It is greatly appreciated.

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 4:57 PM Bob H. <bob@...> wrote:
Any chance you were at the national meet and had your eye on window frames there? I saw this post on a Crosley Facebook group earlier today, figured I'd share here in case it's you he's talking about.

-Bob

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019, 6:33 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Hello all, I posted a while ago, but thought I would give this another go. I am looking for a set of either square back prewar doors or window frames. Mine were cut off at some point, and would like to restore the car back with window frames. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. I have  given much thought o making them, but thought maybe I could get lucky.
Thanks again.
-James
crosley1980@...

Attachments: