Topics

Sold: 1952 Station Wagon With Homelite 55 - LA Area of CA - $5500

Jim Bollman

1952 CD wagon with 55" Homelite engine, plus original engine.  All systems rebuilt, good paint and interior.  All new chrome, glass & weather stripping. $5500.
Mike Grimes

661-948-1087 or <mikejg At antelecom.net>

Jim Bollman

Here is the engine compartment. The Homelite 55 really makes for a great driver and you can brag you have a Big Block Crosley 59CI up from 44CI. With header it probably puts out 60hp + you will feel the difference.

Richard Ranch

Great looking car and looks like a very fair price.

On Thursday, March 28, 2019, 2:53:51 PM PDT, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Here is the engine compartment. The Homelite 55 really makes for a great driver and you can brag you have a Big Block Crosley 59CI up from 44CI. With header it probably puts out 60hp + you will feel the difference.

James Hudson

Sorry Mr. Bollman! my earlier message went to you by accident. I was trying to get in touch with Mr. Grimes!
Hello Mr. Grimes, it was nice discussing the 52 Wagon (and Model Ts) with you today. In case my emails don't get through, my email address is <jamespart7 "at" optonline.net>
I'd really appreciate interior pictures of the car.
Respectfully,
Jim Hudson

Jim Bollman

The Wagon has been sold.