Sold: 1950 FarmOroad - SE NY - $4000 or Best Offer - Went to MI

Jim Bollman

This is an original FOR in need of a full restoration. SN 129 so it is a 1950. It has been in hiding for many years and is now for sale. The seller wants it to go to someone that will restore it to it's original state.

"It's a seafoam green, has duals, top bows, dump bed with side spare. The car was found in a barn in Eastern New York that is where it is located. It needs a full restoration but is complete and original. Besides deteriorating due to time and weather, it's virtually a time capsule due to its originality. I'd really prefer that it go to a Crosley club member so it gets the proper restoration that it deserves."

No PTO and no attachments.
Engine turns over.
It is sold with a bill of sale.
$4000 or Best Offer

The seller can supply additional photographs and answer questions to interested buyers. I have agreed to send potential buyers contact info to the seller.

crosleyshortsport

Great opportunity

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021, 5:52 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
[...]

Don Kasbohm

Very tempting. Probably needs a bit more work than I would be willing/able to take on at this point, however.