Topics

Small heater emblem

Gabriel Haddad

Hello all,

Does anyone reproduce the older smaller heater/defroster emblem? This is the Heater/defroster with only one defroster hole. If not, does anyone have a good picture of what it should look like?

Thanks, Gabe.

crosleyshortsport

Gabriel,  If it is the one that is somewhat elongated and triangle shaped, Yankee Crosley parts has them.
       On another note, I will be mentioning Neils' name at the memorial picnic at the national meet. I will include my account of the first time I met and dealt with him.
      Jeffrey Ackerman

On Feb 11, 2018 6:01 PM, "Gabriel Haddad" <super51.g100@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Does anyone reproduce the older smaller heater/defroster emblem? This is the Heater/defroster with only one defroster hole. If not, does anyone have a good picture of what it should look like?

Thanks, Gabe.

Gabriel Haddad

Hey Thanks Jeff. I checked with them and Ted confirmed they do.

I look forward to hearing your story!

Thanks again.

crosleyshortsport

Good to hear we will see you at the nationals, Your Grandpa would be proud !