Sixth and Final???? Uploads of Nationals Photos

Jim Bollman

Here is a link to the 2021 Meet page, the Saturday photo link is now active. http://crosleyautoclub.com/21Nationals/2021_CAC_Meet.html

This is the final upload unless someone adds videos to the Crosley Auto Club YouTube channel. Let me know and I will add links on the Show page. I can't easily link to FaceBook videos.

Enjoy

Jim...

Gabriel Haddad

As usual, well done Jim and fam!

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021, 7:18 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Here is a link to the 2021 Meet page, the Saturday photo link is now active. http://crosleyautoclub.com/21Nationals/2021_CAC_Meet.html

This is the final upload unless someone adds videos to the Crosley Auto Club YouTube channel. Let me know and I will add links on the Show page. I can't easily link to FaceBook videos.

Enjoy

Jim...

Steve Olinger

A big Thank you to Jim and to everyone that made the show happen and the photos to come to the internet ! I wasn't there but sure enjoyed the show with all the photos. Steve

Thanks for all of your hard work. Every picture brings back a memory and a smile. Can’t wait to do it again next year!

On Jul 21, 2021, at 7:18 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Here is a link to the 2021 Meet page, the Saturday photo link is now active. http://crosleyautoclub.com/21Nationals/2021_CAC_Meet.html

This is the final upload unless someone adds videos to the Crosley Auto Club YouTube channel. Let me know and I will add links on the Show page. I can't easily link to FaceBook videos.

Enjoy

Jim...

Terrance Robinson

What's the story with the youth projects. I see someone got a title--any pictures of the result and of the new Youth project?

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 6:18 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Here is a link to the 2021 Meet page, the Saturday photo link is now active. http://crosleyautoclub.com/21Nationals/2021_CAC_Meet.html

This is the final upload unless someone adds videos to the Crosley Auto Club YouTube channel. Let me know and I will add links on the Show page. I can't easily link to FaceBook videos.

Enjoy

Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Jim Bollman

There is more pictures on Thursday page when the car was used as part of the Tech Talk including a picture of Lane. His car is in several photos on other days including Saturday on page 4. Lane and his Father has been active on FaceBook giving updates and I think he has been in several past Quarterlies. He was selected and awarded the car at the 2019 Nationals and you can see a picture of him with his car on page 6 of 2019 Saturdays Photos. There is YouTube video link on 2019 Saturday page 1, that a local TV station did about the 2019 meet and at around 17 minutes 55 seconds there is an interview with some past Youth Mechanics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjOvJudhDYI

As I said the next Youth Project applications time will start soon, probably announced in next Quarterly. The plan is to pick at least one candidate before 2022 Nationals..

Hope that answers your questions.

Jim...