Topics

Signal indicator in dash

crosleyshortsport

I need help, I can not figure out this small problem. When I installed a new wiring harness in my super sport 18 years ago, my turn signal indicator light worked fine. Two years ago my signals stopped working, so I purchased a Napa 535 heavy duty flasher can. My signals work fine, however my indicator light will not work. I cleaned up my grounds thinking it must be the problem, still no light. I ran a hot wire clip to the indicator wire and it lights up nice and bright. Has something changed in the make up of the new 535 flasher cans? Anyone else had this same problem?
    Jeffrey