Sheet Metal #2

"petergar" <petergar@...>

Oh yea, forgot my major question...
where can i find replacement sheetmetal for the bottom edge of under
the passenger door? Or is easier to just have a good sheetmetal shop
bend it up for me?

Peter

"stevie_22847" <olinger@...>

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "petergar" <petergar@y...> wrote:
Oh yea, forgot my major question...
where can i find replacement sheetmetal for the bottom edge of
under
the passenger door? Or is easier to just have a good sheetmetal
shop
bend it up for me?

Peter
Hi Peter,
To answer your question on the sheet metal I have a 49 Hot Shot
and used the side panels from Tim Freshley and they worked great. As
far as the brakes I got my parts from Dave Edwards (Edwards Crosley
Parts). He is super to deal with. He also has tune up parts.Service
Motors also has the parts you need. I enjoyed your pictures,
espically the top bows because I could see how the strap went
originally. Good luck with your car!
Steve