Service Motors Liquidation Sale

dale@servicemotors.net

Hello fellow Crosley Enthusiast,
Service Motors is having a liquidation sale of some of the cars it has acquired over the years.  We have several cars that need a home and a someone who is going to take the time to restore these gems and get them back on the road.
They can be purchased as a kit or just the car it self.  If purchased as a kit it would come with the car itself ad 90% of new parts needed to restore these little gems.
Some of the cars we have.
(02) 51-52 Station Wagons good condition complete light rust in floor
(02) 48 Station Wagons good complete cars
(01 H Modified rough but a good start.  Has a trailer which was built in the 60's.  This car was never completed or raced so it has no history.
(01) Hotshot body and frame.
Give us a call to discuss pricing.  This is a liquidation sale so you are going to get a great price on your next project you been looking.
Service Motors 866-449-0029
Dale

dale@servicemotors.net

Please remember we are on Pacific Time so please consider this when calling.

Jim Liberty

The phone does not ring. Is the Hot Shot still for sale.   .....Jim.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 6:06 AM dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:
[...]

Yes and its a body

On Feb 1, 2021, at 1:58 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

[...]

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

christopher cochrane

Are there pictures of the cars posted anywhere on your website or somewhere else

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:00 AM, Dale@... wrote:

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

Jon Ciauri

Do you or anybody you know have a fiberglass body sporty car project for sale. I am thinking deven or jabro for example?

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:09 AM, christopher cochrane via groups.io <Pisarunner@...> wrote:

Are there pictures of the cars posted anywhere on your website or somewhere else

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:00 AM, Dale@... wrote:

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

dale@servicemotors.net

Just sold one.

On Feb 11, 2021, at 1:57 PM, Jon Ciauri via groups.io <jlciauri@...> wrote:

Do you or anybody you know have a fiberglass body sporty car project for sale. I am thinking deven or jabro for example?

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:09 AM, christopher cochrane via groups.io <Pisarunner@...> wrote:

Are there pictures of the cars posted anywhere on your website or somewhere else

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:00 AM, Dale@... wrote:

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

Jim Bollman

I believe Dave Anspach<tmkldwwj@...>, our club president, still has a Sabre project. He is in Florida.

Jim...

On Feb 11, 2021, at 12:12 PM, Jon Ciauri via groups.io <jlciauri@...> wrote:

Do you or anybody you know have a fiberglass body sporty car project for sale. I am thinking deven or jabro for example?

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:09 AM, christopher cochrane via groups.io <Pisarunner@...> wrote:

Are there pictures of the cars posted anywhere on your website or somewhere else

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:00 AM, Dale@... wrote:

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

L.E. Hardee

I have a fiberglass bodied on a VC chassis.  No motor or transmission.  Not a body design I have seen before.  Low flat nose.  It appears that it was a wider body that was cut down the middle to make it narrow enough to fit the Crosley chassis.  Located Eastern NC.  No title.  I would like to get a $1000 for it.  It is surrounded by brush and other cars so that it will be hard to get a decent picture.  If someone is super interested, I can try to take some next week when the weather clears.

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:09 AM, christopher cochrane via groups.io <Pisarunner=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Are there pictures of the cars posted anywhere on your website or somewhere else

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:00 AM, Dale@... wrote:

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

Spock Arnold

I have a never built Sabre body with frame . Contact me by Pm
Dave Anspach

On Feb 11, 2021 10:12 AM, "Jon Ciauri via groups.io" <jlciauri@...> wrote:
Do you or anybody you know have a fiberglass body sporty car project for sale. I am thinking deven or jabro for example?

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:09 AM, christopher cochrane via groups.io <Pisarunner@...> wrote:

Are there pictures of the cars posted anywhere on your website or somewhere else

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:00 AM, Dale@... wrote:

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

Ed Limke

I have a Devin ED 6053100927

Do you or anybody you know have a fiberglass body sporty car project for sale. I am thinking deven or jabro for example?

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:09 AM, christopher cochrane via groups.io <Pisarunner@...> wrote:

Are there pictures of the cars posted anywhere on your website or somewhere else

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:00 AM, Dale@... wrote:

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

Jim Liberty

Ed, is the Devin for sale. Is it a driver, or restoration.    .....Jim.

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 6:05 PM Ed Limke <ealimke@...> wrote:

I have a Devin ED 6053100927

Do you or anybody you know have a fiberglass body sporty car project for sale. I am thinking deven or jabro for example?

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:09 AM, christopher cochrane via groups.io <Pisarunner@...> wrote:

Are there pictures of the cars posted anywhere on your website or somewhere else

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:00 AM, Dale@... wrote:

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

Jon Ciauri

Do you have a complete super sport for sale! Jon 909 455 6830

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:59 AM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

The H Mod has sold and is heading to Alabama.  We still have several good restorable cars.  These are west coast cars with good floors.   Great prices and shippers ready to get your new project to you.  Call for prices.

dale@servicemotors.net

Sorry no