Topics

September Crosley of the Month

Jim Bollman

Here is the latest CotM
http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Enjoy

Jim,  In regards to the Crosley of the month,  I believe the fellow in the picture may be Paul Weimer, of Sugar Grove, Illinois. The following year, I bought his 1950 FarmOroad out of the back of his red Chevy van.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 10:55 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Here is the latest CotM
http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Enjoy

Jim...

James Welther

I have some video footage of a red Farm o Road inside a van. Did not recall who the owner was until you brought it up that you had bought it from him out of the van.

Jim Bollman

Does it look like the same van as the CotM Van.

Jim...