Topics

Selling parts at Hershey Oct. 9-13

dalef62

I will be taking some Crosley parts to Hershey Oct. 9-13 and was wondering if anyone needs something that I might have!  I have a bunch of stuff, mostly mechanical stuff but I do have a few body items and such.  If you need something let me know and I will check to see if I have it and could bring it to Hershey.

Plandersen

I need radio knobs.  Kent

On Sep 27, 2018, at 6:49 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

I will be taking some Crosley parts to Hershey Oct. 9-13 and was wondering if anyone needs something that I might have!  I have a bunch of stuff, mostly mechanical stuff but I do have a few body items and such.  If you need something let me know and I will check to see if I have it and could bring it to Hershey.

Joe Brownsberger

I need a tail light for a 49 wagon and I need other stuff but couldn't tell you what it is. It's the kinda thing I'd have to see it to know what it looks like I don't know what it's called.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018, 10:07 AM Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
I need radio knobs.  Kent

On Sep 27, 2018, at 6:49 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

I will be taking some Crosley parts to Hershey Oct. 9-13 and was wondering if anyone needs something that I might have!  I have a bunch of stuff, mostly mechanical stuff but I do have a few body items and such.  If you need something let me know and I will check to see if I have it and could bring it to Hershey.

dalef62

No radio knobs and no taillight for a 49 wagon.  I do have those things you need but I don't know what they look like.  lol

Jim Bollman

I'll also have some misc Crosley parts and extra copies of the latest parts lists for Service Motors, Edwards and Yankee Crosley at my spots, CI-8-10 (lower Chocolate field)

Dale I assume you are still at GBC 7-8 (Green field).

Jim...

On Sep 27, 2018, at 10:07 AM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

I need radio knobs.  Kent

On Sep 27, 2018, at 6:49 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

I will be taking some Crosley parts to Hershey Oct. 9-13 and was wondering if anyone needs something that I might have!  I have a bunch of stuff, mostly mechanical stuff but I do have a few body items and such.  If you need something let me know and I will check to see if I have it and could bring it to Hershey.

dalef62

Yes, still at GBC 7-8

Joe Brownsberger

When will you guys be there? I was at Hershey this morning and nobody was around. Will you guys be still there Sunday or do you plan leaving before then?

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 11:06 AM dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:
Yes, still at GBC 7-8

Jim Bollman

We were here just not on covered because of rain.

We will probably tear down Friday afternoon. Plan to go to the show on Saturday morning and then hit the road before noon.

Jim...
Sent from my iThing

On Oct 11, 2018, at 1:17 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

When will you guys be there? I was at Hershey this morning and nobody was around. Will you guys be still there Sunday or do you plan leaving before then?

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 11:06 AM dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:
Yes, still at GBC 7-8

Joe Brownsberger

Ok, thanks I'll try looking again tomorrow. Where will you be at Jim? I followed the maps in the book I bought from aaca and there was nobody in front of the giant Center or south chocolate field. So I a beyond confused, as to where every one is at.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018, 1:59 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
We were here just not on covered because of rain.

We will probably tear down Friday afternoon. Plan to go to the show on Saturday morning and then hit the road before noon.

Jim...
Sent from my iThing

On Oct 11, 2018, at 1:17 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

When will you guys be there? I was at Hershey this morning and nobody was around. Will you guys be still there Sunday or do you plan leaving before then?

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 11:06 AM dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:
Yes, still at GBC 7-8

Jim Bollman

I am at CI 8-10. I will probably hang around the booth till 9am or so then go out walking. Then be back around lunch.

Big Crosley banners on end of booth and in front.

Jim...
Sent from my iThing

On Oct 11, 2018, at 8:48 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

[...]

Spock Arnold

Of the 4 listed Crosley vendors i spoke to 3 of them today at their spaces.  Missed Paul and Duane though!