Searching for Crosley Super Sports for Sale

Jmbakar@...

Hi - 

I’m interested in purchasing a Crosley Super Sports and hope that someone may have one for sale or know of someone that may be selling. My first ride in a classic car was a Crosley CC at the Greenfield Village Motor Muster car show. From that moment onward, I have wanted to own one. I just recently completed graduate school and finally have the time for one! 

If you have any leads, please let me know. 

Thanks,
John Bakarich
(734) 846-8125
jmbakar@... 

Spock Arnold

Im restoring one now that will be for sale.  Contact me off board by email

On Feb 9, 2021 8:24 PM, Jmbakar@... wrote:

Hi - 

I’m interested in purchasing a Crosley Super Sports and hope that someone may have one for sale or know of someone that may be selling. My first ride in a classic car was a Crosley CC at the Greenfield Village Motor Muster car show. From that moment onward, I have wanted to own one. I just recently completed graduate school and finally have the time for one! 

Thanks,
John Bakarich
(734) 846-8125
jmbakar@... 

crosleyshortsport

Ted has a Hot Shot for sale from Connecticut.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021, 3:49 AM Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Im restoring one now that will be for sale.  Contact me off board by email

On Feb 9, 2021 8:24 PM, Jmbakar@... wrote:

Hi - 

Thanks,
John Bakarich
(734) 846-8125
jmbakar@... 

Jim Liberty

Good luck John. They are out there.    ......Jim.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 5:28 PM <Jmbakar@...> wrote:

Hi - 

Thanks,
John Bakarich
(734) 846-8125
jmbakar@...