Topics

Sad News - Member Joe Miller Has Passed

Jim Bollman

I got this news from Jeff Gladden last night, here is all I know.

Hate to pass on this sad news, however, we lost our friend Joe Miller who passed away today.  He was great and active Member of the Crosley Club.  He served as Director of Regions for many years and led the Keystone Region as President for many years too.  In recent years, he has been our Keystone Region Editor.  Joe was also the organizer of our Road Rally at Wauseon for all these years too.  Needless to say Joe was a big part of the Club and Region; he will be missed by so many.

The arrangements I know are as follows:

Family/Visitation Thursday May 16th 2-4 and 7-9 at Mantins Funeral Home in Ford City, PA, and the funeral will be on Friday May 17th at 11 a.m. at United Rockville Lutheran Church, Ford City, PA

Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Regards,
Jeff

Steve

Jim,

Thank you for sharing this with the club.  Joe was gentleman in the club and a friend to many.  I went online and read his obituary.  I shared it with my wife who agreed it could well serve as a template for my own obituary.  One part would require no change, “He loved restoring his Crosleys.  He couldn't park his car in the garage with all of his Crosleys in there.”

We missed Joe at Wauseon last year.  Let’s be sure we remember him at Wauseon this year.

-Steve M.