Sad News

"bltlar" <bltlar@...>

Just received this message on another site. Thought y'all would want
to know. Larry
From: John Fjeld <kipfjeld@e...>
Date: Thu Jun 6, 2002 6:18 pm
Subject: Joan Brajevich

Friends of Nick and Joan Brajevich,

Sad news to report, I just got a call from Bonnie, daughter of Nick
Brajevich, infroming me that Nick's wonderful wife Joan passed away on
the 4th. The service is going to be held on Saturday, the 8th, at
11:30
at Holy Cross Cemetary, Culver City, CA , 5835 W. Slauson. Joan was a
beautiful person, all who knew her will miss her greatly.

--Kip

"chuckhk1941" <chuckhk@...>

Sorry to hear this--I talked to Nick & Joan about 3 weeks ago--Nick
was worried about her than.--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "bltlar"