Topics

Russel Kline Has Passed

Jim Bollman

I just heard that Russel Kline passed on Monday. He and his wife Gloria use to be regulars at the Crosley Nationals.

The camper in this months Crosley of the Month behind Deane's "Give Me Hell Harry" Convertible was there camper and camping spot for many years. Gloria died a few years ago.

They will be mentioned wt the memorial picnic.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018, 8:06 AM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I just heard that Russel Kline passed on Monday. He and his wife Gloria use to be regulars at the Crosley Nationals.

The camper in this months Crosley of the Month behind Deane's "Give Me Hell Harry" Convertible was there camper and camping spot for many years. Gloria died a few years ago.

Jim...