Topics

Rewiring 1952 Crosley Super SW

On the wiring diagram, I believe that the TR. notation on say WHITE - RED TR. means a White wire with a Red tracer mark.
However, can anyone tell mean what the CR. notation means on WHITE - BLK CR. TR. ?
Thanx, Skip D

L.E. Hardee

cream???

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 4:18 PM Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:
On the wiring diagram, I believe that the TR. notation on say WHITE - RED TR. means a White wire with a Red tracer mark.
However, can anyone tell mean what the CR. notation means on WHITE - BLK CR. TR. ?
Thanx, Skip D

LE,
   Thanx for the response.
   I checked with the guys at YnZ Parts & they say it's "Cross". So White - Blk Cr. Tr. is a White wire with a black cross tracer.