Topics

Rewiring 1952 Crosley Super SW

I'm in the process of having to rewire my car. Does anyone have a wiring diagram with some more detail than the one in the service manual? I need a little more detail as to + & - especially
as it relates to the ignition system.

crosleyshortsport

This may help, I am also available to help via phone call if needed. I can also send photos. Jeffrey  cell # 585-315-7005

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020, 6:16 PM Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:
I'm in the process of having to rewire my car. Does anyone have a wiring diagram with some more detail than the one in the service manual? I need a little more detail as to + & - especially
as it relates to the ignition system.

Jeff,
    Thanx. Every little bit helps. You may get a call from me.......there be ghosts in the machine.