Given the circumstances, we felt that it was best to put the priority on the safety of the Saturday Banquet, so we are opting to cancel the scheduled events on Sunday, including breakfast and the Crosley Cruise.

Thanks for your patience, and we look forward to seeing many of you in a few weeks.  If you haven't got your registration in yet - better hurry!

                                                                  REVISED MEET SCHEDULE

Friday, October 15, 2021
The meet weekend kicks off with an informal afternoon potluck starting at 3 PM at the Meet Hotel:  Four Points by Sheraton, 5101 California Ave., Bakersfield, California, 93309, 661-325-9700. Please note:  the Meet Hotel is scheduled to release the block of reserved rooms October 4th, so if you are coming to the Meet, make your hotel reservation before this date to get the Club rate.  No scheduled activities, but a great time for bench racing and bull sessions with other Crosley nuts.

Saturday, October 16, 2021
The 2021 West Coast Crosley Club Meet officially kicks off at 9AM in Downtown Bakersfield: 2001 E Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301

9:00 - 3:00: Crosley Cars and Parts Swap Meet; Crosley Car Show; Lunch; The Giant Raffle; Crosley How-To "Tech Sessions"

6:00PM: Crosley Club Banquet at the Ablin House.  Includes Club Business Meeting, Election of Officers and presentation of the Awards for the meet.

call West Coast prez Rick Alexander with any questions.... 619-787-1908