Replacement Sheet metal

"petergar" <petergar@...>

I've just acquired a 1950 Hot Shot. Find photos at:
www.sillymonkey.com/crosley for photos and other details.

Here are my first technical questions:
I need to redo the entire brake system from the master cylinder down.
Where can I order rebuilt kits?
I want to give it a complete tuneup. Where can i order the
neccessary parts for the tune-up?
Not sure the status of the tranny as yet, but it may be worth pulling
and having it rebuilt and replace the clutch. Where can i order
tanny parts?

I suspect I can get all this from one of the vendors listed on the
Crosley club site, but I'd love to hear of personal experiences
ordering from them before I do.

Thanks for your input.

Peter

"mncrosley" <Crosley@...>

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "petergar" <petergar@y...> wrote:
I've just acquired a 1950 Hot Shot. Find photos at:
www.sillymonkey.com/crosley for photos and other details.

Here are my first technical questions:
I need to redo the entire brake system from the master cylinder
down.
Where can I order rebuilt kits?
I want to give it a complete tuneup. Where can i order the
neccessary parts for the tune-up?
Not sure the status of the tranny as yet, but it may be worth
pulling
and having it rebuilt and replace the clutch. Where can i order
tranny parts?

I suspect I can get all this from one of the vendors listed on the
Crosley club site, but I'd love to hear of personal experiences
ordering from them before I do.

Thanks for your input. - Peter
Peter;
There are excellent vendors listed for most of the parts you need. I
am bringing a whole bunch of NOS tranny and clutch parts to Wauseon
this year if that will help. Time for me to clean out all this stuff
this year anyway. Fred S(Minnesota)