Topics

Registration For Virtual Show

Jim Bollman

The new registration form is on the website for the Virtual Show. You must be a member of Crosley Auto Club to participate, either to enter or vote for the winners. You can submit up to two entries total in any of the classes. Cost is $5, the first 200 entries will get a dash plaque. There is a June 20th deadline for registering and submitting your entries. They can be sent to the club eMail address electronically or the snail mail club address for paper photos and we will scan them. Trophies will be mailed to the winners of each class.
Virtual Show Registration

If you are not a member of the brick and mortar club and want to join, there is a link on the website to join for $20.

If you already registered for the canceled show you will get a refund minus the $5 Virtual Show Registration and will be registered for the V-Show.

Jim...

Mike S

How do we get the $5 sent if we want to register on line?  I see that we can email the form, but how do we send the money?
Mike S

Jim Bollman

Right this minute you will have to send a check but we are working on it, an hope to have a solution soon. Too many irons in the fire since we had to cancel.

On Jun 1, 2020, at 6:19 PM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

How do we get the $5 sent if we want to register on line?  I see that we can email the form, but how do we send the money?
Mike S

Tim Hamblen

Jim, I went ahead and sent my registration in yesterday before the registration thing changed. Should I just wait as few days and send my virtual entry ?

Tim Hamblen

Also, how many pictures of each entry ?

Jim Bollman

We are meeting tomorrow to sort out more details hold off till I can post more info. I probably jumped the gun putting up the new form. I think the plan will be that Jayne will send out registration packets with your registration number and you will use that as part of sending in the pictures. One suggestion is to use the window placard that would have been used in the real show in the photo but the details have not been argued out yet.

Jim…

On Jun 1, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Tim Hamblen via groups.io <flinttim@...> wrote:

Jim, I went ahead and sent my registration in yesterday before the registration thing changed. Should I just wait as few days and send my virtual entry ?

Jim Bollman

Just because of the number of entries we may get and the time to assembled them on to a web page we are limiting to one picture per entry, pick the picture that shows off your car the most. If you send in more than one we will pick.

Jim...

On Jun 1, 2020, at 8:16 PM, Tim Hamblen via groups.io <flinttim@...> wrote:

Also, how many pictures of each entry ?

Tim Hamblen

Thanks Jim.

Jim Bollman

We will be posting the rules and procedures for submitting photos for the Virtual Show in the next day or so, we are just cleaning up a few rough edges. The new registration form has had some minor changes made to it again today and it is on the club website. Only think that changed this time is the wrong spot light class for next year was mentioned and a PayPal address was added if you want to fill out the registration form and eMail it in and pay electronically. You should wait till you get your registration package before you take your pictures since the picture for the show will need your window placard showing. You will be encouraged to send in additional photos that the Quarterly editor will have to sort through for publication.

Jim...

On Jun 1, 2020, at 6:19 PM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

How do we get the $5 sent if we want to register on line?  I see that we can email the form, but how do we send the money?
Mike S

James Hudson

Thank you for keeping us up to date on this and thank you so much for putting in the effort for the online show. I sent in my registration some time ago and I'm looking forward to it. I think I have a good shot at an "honorable mention"-aim for the stars!

Steve

If you own a Crosley, you are honorable and you are a star. Never seen a Crosley I didn't like.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone