Topics

Recommendation needed for carburetor purchase

I need a new Carter carb for my newly purchased 1952 Station Wagon. I need a recommendation for a new or rebuild purveyor.

Thanx, Skip D

crosleyshortsport

Here are some suppliers of Crosley parts

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020, 5:11 PM Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:
I need a new Carter carb for my newly purchased 1952 Station Wagon. I need a recommendation for a new or rebuild purveyor.

Thanx, Skip D

Jim Bollman

Jeff only knows how to use his phone. Here is a pointer to our vendor list. The first 3 are the biggest parts suppliers.

Jim...

On Feb 17, 2020, at 5:46 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Here are some suppliers of Crosley parts

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020, 5:11 PM Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:
I need a new Carter carb for my newly purchased 1952 Station Wagon. I need a recommendation for a new or rebuild purveyor.

Thanx, Skip D

<20200217_174450.jpg>

crosleyshortsport

Thank you Jim

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020, 6:07 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Jeff only knows how to use his phone. Here is a pointer to our vendor list. The first 3 are the biggest parts suppliers.

Jim...

On Feb 17, 2020, at 5:46 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Here are some suppliers of Crosley parts

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020, 5:11 PM Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:
I need a new Carter carb for my newly purchased 1952 Station Wagon. I need a recommendation for a new or rebuild purveyor.

Thanx, Skip D

<20200217_174450.jpg>

PATRICIA GRITTI

A Carter WO carb is also used in early Jeeps. Wondering whether the Jeep WO can be converted for use on Crosleys.
The Jeep carbs are readily available.
Don

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone