Topics

Radiator

Sandy Smith

Had my rad for 1951 CD cleaned out and found top tank is split, if anyone has one and willing to ship to Canada would be a great help to get me on the road.
Shipping a complete rad probably prohibited $$$ , so I could commit to a purchase and pick up at Nationals.
Thanks
Sandy Smith

Spock Arnold

Sandy;
      I think I have a spare new style radiator that is already partially disassembled.  I could bring it along to Wauseon.   E mail me.
      Dave Anspach

fred@...

I and other vendors always seem to have radiators in all conditions from $10 and up at the nationals.  I'll be there with about 4 or 5.

Mike S

I'd be interested in a low cost radiator. Doesn't have to be very pretty or even super water tight.  I plan to build a water flow stand using an old motor block & radiator.  I'll be looking for a ciba block too....maybe one that's not useable for running, but can be made water tight.
Mike S

Plandersen

To bad you are not close to Royal City, WA.  I have a number of blocks I don’t plan on using.  If you know a trucker that comes this way?  Kent

On Apr 24, 2019, at 7:21 AM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

I'd be interested in a low cost radiator. Doesn't have to be very pretty or even super water tight.  I plan to build a water flow stand using an old motor block & radiator.  I'll be looking for a ciba block too....maybe one that's not useable for running, but can be made water tight.
Mike S

Mike S

You folks in the PNW have all the good stuff....you're just too far away.  I took the train out to Seattle back in '99 & drove a '54 Kaiser Manhattan home....fun trip but gosh it was long....