Topics

Pulling the motor?

Mike S

About ready to pull the motor from our 48 wagon with a cherry picker.  Where is a good place at the back of the motor to attach a chain?  I assume one of the fan mounting holes is where the front end of the chain will attach.?.
thanks
Mike S

Butch

Rear manifold bolt, is one place, or thru a starter bolt hole, or the starter hole itself (in the bellhousing), are a couple of others.

Butch