From: A.J. Koprowski [mailto:consolidated_box@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 3:38 PM
To: Crosley_Gang@...
Subject: [Crosley_Gang] problem

hi,
i was just wondering if you could hel me find a new throw-out bearing fork
for one of your engines, i'm not sure what kind of engine it is, but if you
have any information on how to find a new one or how to fix the old one
please fell free to contact me at (419)841-8808, or e-mail me at
consolidated_box@..., your help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
A.J. Koprowski

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=217097.2003762.3481930.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050646
60:HM/A=1042587/R=0/*http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=29150849&sit
eid=39282504&bfpage=account>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=217097.2003762.3481930.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=1705064660:HM/A=1042587/rand=220680995>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .