Prices on Crosley stuff

"Crosley_AZ" <crosley_az@...>

I have only been involved with Crosleys since the mid 1990's. The
past couple of years it seems the prices on used parts have increased
rapidly.

Mayb I have not been paying attention as the prices increased and I
just recently realized what was happening?

I do understand that it's a supply / demand type of situation and I
am NOT complaining here. I am merely making an observation. Some
recent ebay sales numbers have surprized me, but these parts do not
grow on trees.

And per our discuusions in the chat room of Yahoo......... I have
been looking at and test driving Suzuki Samurais

Tony

"tmkldwwj" <tmkldwwj@...>

I agree with you Tony. What I think is happening is that you
have a new generation of Crosley collectors coming to the fore. We
are seeing the later stages of those of you that were around when
Crosleys were new. Those in the late sixties, seventies and on up
are starting to give way to those that are in the next generation
that have money to spend and leisure time to occupy. Some of those
people are occupying that time with Crosleys. What seems expensive
to those older folks seems like a bargain to the younger ones. In
the words of John Kennedy "a torch is being passed to the next
generation". I only hope those of us in the next generation are as
good a group of stewards of our cars as the last group has been.