posted pics of my Farm-O-Road

"crosley19" <CROSLEY19@...>

I fired up the Homelite engine today! I think I have created a
monster. Took it for a short spin, and fell in love with that motor.
The pics are listed in the Farm-O-Road album.
Barry

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

That Homelite looks great in the FOR. You will have to write up all the things you need to do in the conversion. I should build one for my 49 wagon.

Jim...

I fired up the Homelite engine today! I think I have created a
monster. Took it for a short spin, and fell in love with that motor.
The pics are listed in the Farm-O-Road album.
Barry

Fishnzit@...

Barry, Nice job on the FOR. I really like the color choice, now there are at
least two tan ones. Dale

"cacracer" <cmshoemaker@...>

Barry,

As usual you have outdone yourself....great job. I will post the
pics for my engine when complete as well w/ the Homelite internals.
Thanks for the information on the crank conversion. Talk later!

Chris