Topics

Pipes in engine oil pans

Richard Mansell

I have an iron block with similar set up. It also ;has a governor  a magneto ignition and a rope starter. Anyone have history on this configuration? I suspect a military industrial unit.

L.E. Hardee

That set up with the rope starter and governor sounds like a generator.  Most of them also had the water pipes through the oil pan also