Topics

pictures wanted

Bob Hickman

original factury color advertising photographs depicting the post war Crosley body styles, reproductions are fine. Bob Hickman 10820 north 7th avenue, apartment 2, Phoenix Arizona, 85029.

parkhunter@...

Bob,

I have many Crosley ads with pictures indexed and scanned on my website. You can print them out.

http://itisgood.org/crosley-ad-index/

I also have spare orignals of many ads if you want to buy them.

I think you mentioned your vision is impaired, so if you have any trouble navigating the index, email me and I can send you digital copies of specific ads.

Christmas blessings,

Park Hunter

Bob Hickman

I have the black and white ads, however I am most interested in colored ads along with other color renderings on Crosley cars and trucks. I will have help on Christmas day. Thanks very much.

Bob Hickman

I have many Crosley ads with pictures indexed and scanned on my website. You can print them out.

http://itisgood.org/crosley-ad-index/

I also have spare orignals of many ads if you want to buy them.

I think you mentioned your vision is impaired, so if you have any trouble navigating the index, email me and I can send you digital copies of specific ads.

Christmas blessings,

Park Hunter

parkhunter@...

I’ve never seen much in the way of colored postwar ads, other than the big 1948 full pager introducing the station wagon.

Crosley also relied mostly upon upon drawings of cars in their ads, though s few of the late ones do have photos.

By the way, I love your model collection!

Good luck!

Park