Topics

Pickup Needed On Way To Nationals - St Louis MO

Jim Bollman

The club has been given a car radio and a heater for the silent auction at the Nationals. Is there anyone passing close to St. Louis MO that would be willing to pick them up and deliver to the Nationals in July?

If you can, contact me, and I will get you together with the member making the donation.

Jim "AT" Bollman.com

Jim...

Gary Cochrane

Hi Jim,
If you do not have a volunteer for this yet, I am driving through St Louis on the way to convention and could pick it up
Gary Cochrane

On Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 4:47:23 PM PDT, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

The club has been given a car radio and a heater for the silent auction at the Nationals. Is there anyone passing close to St. Louis MO that would be willing to pick them up and deliver to the Nationals in July?

If you can, contact me, and I will get you together with the member making the donation.

Jim "AT" Bollman.com

Sorry I intend to post a status update. The parts have been picked up and are in Ohio waiting for the Nationals.

Thanks for the offer.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Jim...