Topics

Photo Policy

"Jim_Bollman" <Jim@...>

In an attempt to put a little order in photo posting this time, I created a bunch of folders. If possible pick the folder that makes the most sense and put your photos in that folder. Feel free to put sub folders, if you want to group your photos, in one of the main folders. If I left out any important categories at the top level let me know or make it.

Feel free to upload photos that you had on the other club if you want. I will upload some of the ones I saved as I have time.

Jim...

"johnniemann1999" <johnniemann1999@...>

this is very good attempt. hope we get the rest of the group back.
John

"iamrustless" <bethalk@...>

Hello Jim, glad to see a forum back on the web. I tried to post
pics, but can't figure out how to get them into the Super Sports
folder. Regards, Hal

"Jim_Bollman" <Jim@...>

Hal,

I don't see you as a member of the new Crosley Group. I know you were a member of the old club but it is still stuck in YaHell, going into its 3 week and no sign that it will ever come out.

I have for now, left the posting of messages wide open on the new group, an option we didn't have on the old club, but you have to join to post pictures. If I just missed your membership on the list I'll have to look into what your problem is. At least 2 members have posted pictures so far.

As long as we don't get spam or inappropriate messages I'll leave it open so non members can post. We may get more ads for Crosley parts. If we get flooded with messages that don't belong I'll shut off the non member posting.

Jim...