Topics

Pertronix electronic ignition for large distributor

Tim Hamblen

My Aerojet has the large distributor and I also have a Pertronix 12 volt that I acquired sometime back. It's a 12 volt but I plan to do the next project in 12 volts. Anyone know if it will work ?

crosleyshortsport

Check with Barry Seel.

On Feb 6, 2018 9:16 PM, "Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io" <flinttim=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
My Aerojet has the large distributor and I also have a Pertronix 12 volt that I acquired sometime back. It's a 12 volt but I plan to do the next project in 12 volts. Anyone know if it will work ?

Tim Hamblen

Checked it out, won't work. The rotor seems to be the real problem. Not big enough.

BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@AOL.COM>

If it is for the small dist it will not work. Pertronix has them for the big dist.
Barry

Tim Hamblen

I guess I have a small distributor 12 volt Pertronix for sale.