parts wanted

Raymond Wood

Edited

I have an early cd with sliding windows and disc brakes. Looking for the parts to switch the brakes to 9" drum. In addition want to convert the sliding windows to later roll up. I need the parts for that or two complete doors in any condition as long as the window parts are there. Lastly need a gas tank. Thanks. Mike

Brian Dlapa

Have good gas tank

On Thursday, January 13, 2022, 5:12 PM, Raymond Wood via groups.io <rwould1@...> wrote:

I have an early cd with sliding windows and disc brakes. Looking for the parts to switch the brakes to dry. In addition want to convert the sliding windows to later roll up. I need the parts for that or two complete doors in any condition as long as the window parts are there. Lastly need a gas tank. Thanks. Mike

Raymond Wood

Great where do you live and how much?

On Jan 13, 2022, at 8:15 PM, Brian Dlapa via groups.io <treestumpbvd@...> wrote:

 Have good gas tank

On Thursday, January 13, 2022, 5:12 PM, Raymond Wood via groups.io <rwould1@...> wrote:

I have an early cd with sliding windows and disc brakes. Looking for the parts to switch the brakes to dry. In addition want to convert the sliding windows to later roll up. I need the parts for that or two complete doors in any condition as long as the window parts are there. Lastly need a gas tank. Thanks. Mike

Butch

Mike,

I believe that I have all of the parts laying around here. Need to go on a search and destroy mission, then some clean up.

Will advise unless someone else has some sooner.

Butch

On 1/13/2022 6:12 PM, Raymond Wood via groups.io wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I have an early cd with sliding windows and disc brakes. Looking for the parts to switch the brakes to 9" drum. In addition want to convert the sliding windows to later roll up. I need the parts for that or two complete doors in any condition as long as the window parts are there. Lastly need a gas tank. Thanks. Mike

Dave Keilholtz

I have a front later front axle with drum brakes. Where are you located.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022, 7:26 AM Butch via groups.io <butch46988=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mike,

I believe that I have all of the parts laying around here. Need to go on a search and destroy mission, then some clean up.

Will advise unless someone else has some sooner.

Butch

On 1/13/2022 6:12 PM, Raymond Wood via groups.io wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I have an early cd with sliding windows and disc brakes. Looking for the parts to switch the brakes to 9" drum. In addition want to convert the sliding windows to later roll up. I need the parts for that or two complete doors in any condition as long as the window parts are there. Lastly need a gas tank. Thanks. Mike

Raymond Wood

I am in Hendersonville NC

On Jan 14, 2022, at 11:41 AM, Dave Keilholtz <daveyrosa@...> wrote:

I have a front later front axle with drum brakes. Where are you located.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022, 7:26 AM Butch via groups.io <butch46988=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mike,

I believe that I have all of the parts laying around here. Need to go on a search and destroy mission, then some clean up.

Will advise unless someone else has some sooner.

Butch

On 1/13/2022 6:12 PM, Raymond Wood via groups.io wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I have an early cd with sliding windows and disc brakes. Looking for the parts to switch the brakes to 9" drum. In addition want to convert the sliding windows to later roll up. I need the parts for that or two complete doors in any condition as long as the window parts are there. Lastly need a gas tank. Thanks. Mike

Brian Dlapa

Ray give me a call brian

[Edited Message Follows]