Topics

Parts for sale

Brian Wagner

Hi all you Crosley people.
Back in the late 90's I owned and restored a '48 Crosley pick-up. I purchased the truck from a guy that had attempted to rebuild the engine. Not sure what his problems were, but he could not figure out how to get it running smoothly. I had access to a newly refurbished engine, so I just swapped it out and stored the old engine in my garage. I sold the truck some time ago and currently cleaning out my garage. So I would like to sell the miscellaneous parts and engine. (Please see attached photos.)
Brian

James Dlapa

Hello, where are you located? And how much are you looking to get? Thank you in advance!!

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 10:56 AM <brian1493@...> wrote:
Hi all you Crosley people.
Back in the late 90's I owned and restored a '48 Crosley pick-up. I purchased the truck from a guy that had attempted to rebuild the engine. Not sure what his problems were, but he could not figure out how to get it running smoothly. I had access to a newly refurbished engine, so I just swapped it out and stored the old engine in my garage. I sold the truck some time ago and currently cleaning out my garage. So I would like to sell the miscellaneous parts and engine. (Please see attached photos.)
Brian

Attachments:

crosleyshortsport

If you are going to be at the national meet, we could use any and all donations for the silent auction.
    Jeffrey

On Feb 25, 2018 2:00 PM, "James Dlapa" <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Hello, where are you located? And how much are you looking to get? Thank you in advance!!

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 10:56 AM <brian1493@...> wrote:
Hi all you Crosley people.
Back in the late 90's I owned and restored a '48 Crosley pick-up. I purchased the truck from a guy that had attempted to rebuild the engine. Not sure what his problems were, but he could not figure out how to get it running smoothly. I had access to a newly refurbished engine, so I just swapped it out and stored the old engine in my garage. I sold the truck some time ago and currently cleaning out my garage. So I would like to sell the miscellaneous parts and engine. (Please see attached photos.)
Brian

Attachments:

Brian Wagner

In all honesty, I have no good idea of the value, and I don't want to spend time sending out parts piecemeal. After getting a couple inquiries, I decided to sell to best offer.
What may be more of a challenge is the fact that I am located in Northern Michigan. (About 50 miles south of the Mackinac bridge.) I do make the occasional trip to northern Indiana if that helps. Maybe I could deliver to the July annual meet in Ohio.
Brian

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 2:00 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Hello, where are you located? And how much are you looking to get? Thank you in advance!!

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 10:56 AM <brian1493@...> wrote:
Hi all you Crosley people.
Back in the late 90's I owned and restored a '48 Crosley pick-up. I purchased the truck from a guy that had attempted to rebuild the engine. Not sure what his problems were, but he could not figure out how to get it running smoothly. I had access to a newly refurbished engine, so I just swapped it out and stored the old engine in my garage. I sold the truck some time ago and currently cleaning out my garage. So I would like to sell the miscellaneous parts and engine. (Please see attached photos.)
Brian

Attachments:

crosleyshortsport

This is the 2018 schedule, plenty of fellows live out that way that always attend if that helps