Topics

paint

Barry Smedley

Does anybody know the modern paint code for parliament green?

  Thanks, Barry Smedley

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)

Joe Brownsberger

Not sure, but I took the paint chip sample paper I bought from service motors to Walmart and I bought ocean mist green which is a pretty good match to sea foam green Crosley used. Thats in rust-oleum, I seen that they also have antique white in spray cans as well for the rims instead of using almond color paint.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018, 8:43 AM Barry Smedley <BSmedley@... wrote:

Does anybody know the modern paint code for parliament green?

  Thanks, Barry Smedley

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)

Barry Smedley

Thanks, I think I am just going to pick a shade of green that I like. It doesn’t  have to be original, I don’t think there are too many Crosley’s that are.

  Barry Smedley