OUR 1951 SUPERSPORTS HITS THE ROAD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DECADES

Steve Olinger

HI Everyone,
          Well our 1951 Supersports made its first journey under its own power today. It is a original car (its going to stay that way no restoration) with the factory vitameter setup. It ran very well and my wife and I drove it around for about 12 miles. A special thank you to my wife Tammy for letting me get that(ONE MORE CROSLEY) thank you to everyone that has helped me along the way and thank you to Bobby Lewis for selling me the car. I still continue to try to find any history on the car, and have never gave up hopes that someone may know something about it and thank you to everyone who has help my research including the article in the Quarterly. I know for sure it was raced at one point and has had a accident on the right side and was possibly originally from Indiana. Stay Safe.Steve

crosleyshortsport

Edited

Glad to see it out and running !   Have Fun !!!