Topics

Off Topic: GM Heritage Center - Sterling Hts.,MI - Opportunity for exclusive tour - Tuesday, April 17th 2018

Jim Bollman

Our Crosley Club member Terry Robinson asked if I would post this even though it is not Crosley related and I agreed. It is an opportunity for all car lovers. So here is his spiel on the tour he is setting up for next year.

GM Heritage Center--Sterling Hts, MI is a private, appointment only museum ran by GM of lots of their special cars. Here is a link to the museum. Here is a Video of the museum.

You must have a group of at least 30 people --at $10/ each or  $309 -- to get in. It's not open to the public, per say. We get a personal tour of 1 1/2 hours and free time for that. I have reserved Tuesday, April 17th at 11am

If you, or anyone you know would like to take advantage of this rare opportunity, have them send me a check for $10 with name and phone # and email address, and we'll all meet outside the facility at 10:40 am on April 17th. I was told  I can pay her for all with one check. Am letting the Crosley and Kaiser clubs know first.

GM Heritage Center - Address to meet at for the tour

6400 Center

Sterling Hts. MI 48312

We are away from home so don't set check till after Nov 1st.

Rev Dr Terrance A Robinson

Army Residence Community

5210 Churubusco Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78239

TARobinson44 at gmail.com

Contact Terry for more information.

Terrance Robinson

THANKS a Bunch , Jim--really appreciate it --already have 4 orders!--Terry

TARobinson44 at gmail.com

Contact Terry for more information.

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

Jim Bollman

Getting closer to the April GM tour. Terry tells me it will happen and he has a few spots left if you want to go. Let him know.

I thought  my last note would include the original message but it didn't so I'll try again. Contact Terry if you want to have a spot on the tour he is setting up, he has a few spots left.

Jim...

TARobinson44 at gmail.com

Contact Terry for more information.

_._,_._,_

Terrance Robinson

Jim --the correct  email is TARobinson@...
Can add a phone # too
It should also be $300 total, not $309

computer skills--non existent. If anyone trying that AT email address- worthless-no wonder the response do light!!!!!

Mahalo for your help!

Terry

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 7:56 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Getting closer to the April GM tour. Terry tells me it will happen and he has a few spots left if you want to go. Let him know.

Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Jim Bollman

Terry's original eMail is the right one.

Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44 (at) gmail.com>

Jim...

fred@...

Oh, I wish!  I've heard and seen much about the center, only wish it was closer.

Jim Bollman

Terry tells me he still has a few slots for this GM Heritage Center Tour. I'm just bumping it to the top again.

https://www.gmheritagecenter.c om/enthusiast-links/index.h
http://www.youtube.com/watch_p opup?feature=endscre
It's not open to the public, per say. We get a personal tour of 1 1/2 hours and free time in the collection.
I've reserved Tuesday, April 17th at 11 AM for "us".
Send me a check for $10 fo each person with name and phone # and email address
We'll  all meet outside the facility at 10:30 am on that date.
I have invited the Kaiser clubs too.

Rev Dr Terrance A Robinson
LTC MC USAR
Army Residence Community
5210 Churubusco Dr.
San Antonio, TX
78239
TARobinson44@...
210-646-5771

GM Heritage Center----Address to meet at for the tour
6400 Center
Sterling Hts. MI
48312

Jim Bollman

Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44 (at) gmail.com> (210-646-5771) wanted me to bump this to the top one last time. Less than two weeks till the tour he his leading at the GM Heritage Center. Still not too late to join in on this private tour.

Jim...