Topics

Off Topic: GM Heritage Center - Sterling Hts.,MI - Opportunity for exclusive tour - Tuesday, April 17th 2018

Jim Bollman

Our Crosley Club member Terry Robinson asked if I would post this even though it is not Crosley related and I agreed. It is an opportunity for all car lovers. So here is his spiel on the tour he is setting up for next year.

GM Heritage Center--Sterling Hts, MI is a private, appointment only museum ran by GM of lots of their special cars. Here is a link to the museum. Here is a Video of the museum.

You must have a group of at least 30 people --at $10/ each or  $309 -- to get in. It's not open to the public, per say. We get a personal tour of 1 1/2 hours and free time for that. I have reserved Tuesday, April 17th at 11am

If you, or anyone you know would like to take advantage of this rare opportunity, have them send me a check for $10 with name and phone # and email address, and we'll all meet outside the facility at 10:40 am on April 17th. I was told  I can pay her for all with one check. Am letting the Crosley and Kaiser clubs know first.

GM Heritage Center - Address to meet at for the tour

6400 Center

Sterling Hts. MI 48312

We are away from home so don't set check till after Nov 1st.

Rev Dr Terrance A Robinson

Army Residence Community

5210 Churubusco Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78239

TARobinson44 at gmail.com

Contact Terry for more information.

Terrance Robinson

THANKS a Bunch , Jim--really appreciate it --already have 4 orders!--Terry

TARobinson44 at gmail.com

Contact Terry for more information.

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

Jim Bollman

Getting closer to the April GM tour. Terry tells me it will happen and he has a few spots left if you want to go. Let him know.

I thought  my last note would include the original message but it didn't so I'll try again. Contact Terry if you want to have a spot on the tour he is setting up, he has a few spots left.

Jim...

TARobinson44 at gmail.com

Contact Terry for more information.

_._,_._,_

Terrance Robinson

Jim --the correct  email is TARobinson@...
Can add a phone # too
It should also be $300 total, not $309

computer skills--non existent. If anyone trying that AT email address- worthless-no wonder the response do light!!!!!

Mahalo for your help!

Terry

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 7:56 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Getting closer to the April GM tour. Terry tells me it will happen and he has a few spots left if you want to go. Let him know.

Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Jim Bollman

Terry's original eMail is the right one.

Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44 (at) gmail.com>

Jim...

fred@...

Oh, I wish!  I've heard and seen much about the center, only wish it was closer.