Topics

Off Topic: GM Heritage Center - Sterling Hts.,MI - Opportunity for exclusive tour - Tuesday, April 17th 2018

Jim Bollman

Our Crosley Club member Terry Robinson asked if I would post this even though it is not Crosley related and I agreed. It is an opportunity for all car lovers. So here is his spiel on the tour he is setting up for next year.

GM Heritage Center--Sterling Hts, MI is a private, appointment only museum ran by GM of lots of their special cars. Here is a link to the museum. Here is a Video of the museum.

You must have a group of at least 30 people --at $10/ each or  $309 -- to get in. It's not open to the public, per say. We get a personal tour of 1 1/2 hours and free time for that. I have reserved Tuesday, April 17th at 11am  

If you, or anyone you know would like to take advantage of this rare opportunity, have them send me a check for $10 with name and phone # and email address, and we'll all meet outside the facility at 10:40 am on April 17th. I was told  I can pay her for all with one check. Am letting the Crosley and Kaiser clubs know first.

GM Heritage Center - Address to meet at for the tour

6400 Center

Sterling Hts. MI 48312

We are away from home so don't set check till after Nov 1st. 

Rev Dr Terrance A Robinson

Army Residence Community

5210 Churubusco Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78239

TARobinson44 at gmail.com

Contact Terry for more information.

Terrance Robinson

THANKS a Bunch , Jim--really appreciate it --already have 4 orders!--Terry

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Our Crosley Club member Terry Robinson asked if I would post this even though it is not Crosley related and I agreed. It is an opportunity for all car lovers. So here is his spiel on the tour he is setting up for next year.

GM Heritage Center--Sterling Hts, MI is a private, appointment only museum ran by GM of lots of their special cars. Here is a link to the museum. Here is a Video of the museum.

You must have a group of at least 30 people --at $10/ each or  $309 -- to get in. It's not open to the public, per say. We get a personal tour of 1 1/2 hours and free time for that. I have reserved Tuesday, April 17th at 11am  

If you, or anyone you know would like to take advantage of this rare opportunity, have them send me a check for $10 with name and phone # and email address, and we'll all meet outside the facility at 10:40 am on April 17th. I was told  I can pay her for all with one check. Am letting the Crosley and Kaiser clubs know first.

6400 Center

Sterling Hts. MI 48312

Army Residence Community

5210 Churubusco Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78239

TARobinson44 at gmail.com

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3  
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."   
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower 
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Jim Bollman

Getting closer to the April GM tour. Terry tells me it will happen and he has a few spots left if you want to go. Let him know.

Jim...

Jim Bollman

I thought  my last note would include the original message but it didn't so I'll try again. Contact Terry if you want to have a spot on the tour he is setting up, he has a few spots left.

Jim...

GM Heritage Center--Sterling Hts, MI is a private, appointment only museum ran by GM of lots of their special cars. Here is a link to the museum. Here is a Video of the museum.

You must have a group of at least 30 people --at $10/ each or  $309 -- to get in. It's not open to the public, per say. We get a personal tour of 1 1/2 hours and free time for that. I have reserved Tuesday, April 17th at 11am  

6400 Center

Sterling Hts. MI 48312

Army Residence Community

5210 Churubusco Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78239

TARobinson44 at gmail.com

_._,_._,_

Terrance Robinson

Jim --the correct  email is TARobinson@...
Can add a phone # too
It should also be $300 total, not $309

computer skills--non existent. If anyone trying that AT email address- worthless-no wonder the response do light!!!!!

Mahalo for your help!

Terry

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 7:56 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Getting closer to the April GM tour. Terry tells me it will happen and he has a few spots left if you want to go. Let him know.

Jim...

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3  
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."   
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower 
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Jim Bollman

Terry's original eMail is the right one.

Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44 (at) gmail.com>

Jim...

fred@...

Oh, I wish!  I've heard and seen much about the center, only wish it was closer.