Topics

NOS doors at the Nationals Auction, who had them?

Todd Swangstu

I was at the Nationals in Wauseon and got there just after the auction.  I saw a gentlemen with a pair of NOS door he said did not sell ad was taking them home.  I did not need them at the time but could use them now.

Does anyone know who this person was or have his information. I would like to possible purchase the doors.

Thanks
Todd
Toledo Ohio

Jeremy Rutherford

Those were nice doors, wish I could have bought them to have on the shelf.  They were part of the garage sale,  I’m sure whoever was in charge of that will know who they belonged to

On Jul 29, 2018, at 10:39 PM, Todd Swangstu <bastardbus@...> wrote:

I was at the Nationals in Wauseon and got there just after the auction.  I saw a gentlemen with a pair of NOS door he said did not sell ad was taking them home.  I did not need them at the time but could use them now.

Does anyone know who this person was or have his information. I would like to possible purchase the doors.

Thanks
Todd
Toledo Ohio

crosleyshortsport

I believe they were the super sport doors that Dave Anspach took home.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018, 12:03 AM Jeremy Rutherford <jruthe2@...> wrote:
Those were nice doors, wish I could have bought them to have on the shelf.  They were part of the garage sale,  I’m sure whoever was in charge of that will know who they belonged to

On Jul 29, 2018, at 10:39 PM, Todd Swangstu <bastardbus@...> wrote:

I was at the Nationals in Wauseon and got there just after the auction.  I saw a gentlemen with a pair of NOS door he said did not sell ad was taking them home.  I did not need them at the time but could use them now.

Does anyone know who this person was or have his information. I would like to possible purchase the doors.

Thanks
Todd
Toledo Ohio

Todd Swangstu

The fellow with the doors has contacted me, thanks guys!