I ran my engine for about 10 minutes tonight and with the rear up on
blocks I ran it through the gears. It shifted smoothly and
everything seemed to work perfectly. Got 1 or 2 small oil leaks to
tighten up and got to take the radiator off again and resolder it but
I'm relly starting to believe that I can finish this project. Can't
wait to put the body back on. Ordered my seat covers last week to
redo the seats. I hope it doesn't take too long for them to come.
Also waiting on the wiring harness(due in the next couple of weeks).
I couldn't have gotten this far without all of you guys and your help
and advice. I know I've got a lot of obstacles ahead but I'll make
it by Wauseon, one way or another.