Topics

No Reserve Auction: 1958 Almquist Sabre Project

Jim Bollman

This Crosley powered 1958 Almquist Sabre just showed up on Bring A Trailer. It is an 8 day no reserve auction. Already lots of comments, opening bid of $1500. Located in State College, Pennsylvania.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1958-almquist-sabre-project/?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020-05-24

I'm going to place a bid or 2.  If I get it, I will sell the body I have.  Save me a lot of work

On May 24, 2020 8:35 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
This Crosley powered 1958 Almquist Sabre just showed up on Bring A Trailer. It is an 8 day no reserve auction. Already lots of comments, opening bid of $1500. Located in State College, Pennsylvania.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1958-almquist-sabre-project/?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020-05-24

Jim...

James Dlapa

It’s unfortunate no one got it when it was on Craigslist for $1500.

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 7:27 AM Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm going to place a bid or 2.  If I get it, I will sell the body I have.  Save me a lot of work

On May 24, 2020 8:35 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
This Crosley powered 1958 Almquist Sabre just showed up on Bring A Trailer. It is an 8 day no reserve auction. Already lots of comments, opening bid of $1500. Located in State College, Pennsylvania.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1958-almquist-sabre-project/?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020-05-24

Jim...

Robert Connearney

Jim --

I know you posted (April 13) a link on here, to the Craigslist ad. I can't believe it wasn't sold. I recall the asking price being a bit less than you mention; $1200 I'm pretty sure. If I had more time, money, space, and youth, I'd have bought it in a heartbeat!

People snooze, they lose!

It’s unfortunate no one got it when it was on Craigslist for $1500.

_._,_.

Spock Arnold

And got no answer I think the guy got such a big response he decided to do something else this must be the something else